top of page
  • 2 in 1 candle warmer / wax melter

2 in 1 candle warmer / wax melter




On/Off switch with light indicator
Can be used as a candle Warmer or Tart Melter


Remove lid from candle before using. Place on level, heat resistant, stain resistant surface. Turn off Candle Warmer when not in use, NEVER leave unattended. Turn off and unplug candle warmer before cleaning. Keep out of reach of children. Use only tempered glass or metal containers. Containers do get hot. Surface temperature is hot, DO NOT  allow hot plate to come in contact with skin. Some Candles tend to overflow while melting so please watch carefully. Do no move warmer when supporting container of hot wax. Do not allow cord to hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces. 18 ounce or smaller recommended candle size.